It’s tailgate season, y’all! Bring your A-Game to the tailgate with this Chicken Alfredo Dip we found! It’s only 5 ingredients and 5 steps! What could be better?
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 8oz block cream cheese, softened
1 jar alfredo sauce (14.5 oz or so)
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Grated Parmesan cheese
1. Boil the chicken and shred.
2. Mix the chicken with the cream cheese, alfredo sauce and 1½ cups mozzarella.
3. Place into glass pie dish or 8×8 pyrex dish.
4. Top with remaining mozzarella and a sprinkling of Parmesan.
5. Bake in oven at 350 for 20-25 minutes, until bubbly.
~Serve with crackers, pita chips, toasted baguette slices or veggies.~